25 Life Tips (Part 1)
Here are tips 1-12 of the 25 Life Tips I have compiled:
1. The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.
2. Keep the promises you make to others & to yourself.
3. Do the thing that scares you most, first. 4. Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results. Win the day. 5. Stop feeling busy & start accomplishing results. The feeling of being busy can sometimes make us think we did a lot. 6. Everything that is new, uncomfortable or what people don't see as "who you are" will be ridiculed. All great things were first ridiculed.
7. Remember that critics are only speaking their fears & failures & these things have nothing to do with who you are & what you will do. 8. Develop an obsession with getting the details right.
9. Write a plan every weekend for the coming week. This will relieve you in the torment of choice. 10. Be authentic and stop worrying about being liked. Not everyone is going to like you. Embrace that & find the ones who do. 11. Disrupt or be disrupted.
12. Be present.